Robin Williams was the funniest man to ever live. It was truly a blessing to have grown up on and to have been surrounded by his work as a child. In my life Robin Williams was a constant source of happiness, laughter, and joy. I seriously feel like I’ve lost a close family member; I don’t even know what to say… Robin, thanks so much for all the laughter!
The life you lived, and the work you’ve done, will always be remembered. I look forward to the day I can share in the laughter of your films with my own kids. May you rest in peace.
I finally found one that isn't lame
- 1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
- 2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
- 3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
- 4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
- 5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
- 6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
- 7. Do you like vanilla candles?
- 8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
- 9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
- 10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- 11. What did you have for breakfast?
- 12. Have you had sex in 2014 yet?
- 13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
- 14. What time did you wake up today?
- 15. How long until your next birthday?
- 16. What was the last movie you watched?
- 17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
- 18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
- 19. What’s the last song you heard?
- 20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
- 21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
- 22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
- 23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
- 24. Where’s the last place you went?
- 25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
- 26. Has anyone let you down recently?
- 27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
- 28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
- 29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
- 30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
- 31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
- 32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
- 34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
- 35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
- 36. Do you have drama in your life?
Moved into my new apartment yesterday! Well not officially. Signed the lease and moved in my stuff. I wont actually start staying there until after I get back from Texas. But I can’t believe it’s actually happening. I’m moving to Columbus soon. Starting a new major at a new school. Eek. I’m excited and nervous all at the same time. But my boyfriend and his family live really close to my apartment and my parents will only be a little over an hour away. I know everything is going to be just fine, just nervous because it’s the first time I’m living this far from home (only was about 20 minutes from home when I was at UD). But it’s gotta happen at some point. Also nervous about starting at Columbus State. I’m going to miss UD soooooooooo much. But I think this change of major/school is what’s best for me. I know everything is going to be just fine with this all and I’m so excited for this new start! :)